Free Video Poker: how it works?
Once you decide to try video poker, you may notice that your game screen might look-alike a Slots one. The winning combinations and payments are listed at the top of your Video Poker game, your cards would appear at the central part of the screen. "Game navigation" part is located below and you will see there the amount of your last win, current bet and the amount of money at your account.
Select your bet amount, press the "Dea" button and you'll get 5 cards. Video Poker games usually use a 52-card deck. Winning combinations are similar to standard poker winnings combinations. If you want to hold some cards, simply click on them.
When you win, you will notice that the game offers you to a choice: to take the money or to double your win. If you press the ‘Double’ button, you will see five cards again. One of them will be face-up, the other 4 will remain facedown. You should select one of them. If it has more point then the open one, your win will be doubled.
A bird in the hand: Poker Hands overview
Video Poker is an ideal way to learn poker hands and prepare to the real game. You may use it as your 24h tutor completely for free! Check out the poker hands list below and start your game!
- Rank 0. Five of a kind: 5 cards of the same rank. You may say that you can't have more than 4 cards of the same rank, and you’ll be completely right. This combination is activated by a wild card like joker in Joker Poker or deuce in Deuces Wild.
- Rank 1. Straight flush: 5 cards of the same suit in the sequentially descending order. Different variations of straight flush have their own names, but the most famous is Royal Straight Flush: ace, king, queen, jack and ten.
- Rank 2. Four of a kind or Quads: 4 cards of the same rank and one "kicker".
- Rank 3. Full house or Full boat or Full hand: 3 cards of one rank and 2 cards of another rank.
- Rank 4. Flush: 5 cards of the same suit in the descending order.
- Rank 5. Straight: 5 cards not of the same suit in the sequentially descending order.
- Rank 6. Three of a kind or Trips or Set: 3 cards of the same rank and two ‘kickers’.
- Rank 7. Two pair: 2 cards of the one rank, 2 cards of another rank and a ‘kicker’.
- Rank 8. One pair: 2 cards of the same rank and 3 kickers.
- Rank 9. High card or No pair or Nothing: 5 cards in descending order.